PureLink DataSeries - Data Cables for Professional Applications and Installations
Active USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) / v3.0 SuperSpeed USB Repeater cable - USB-A male to USB-A female - Incl. active signal amplifier for USB extensions
The USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) extension cables are backwards compatible to all previous USB versions and are characterized by high quality materials, flawless workmanship and perfectly fitting connections. The robust cable sheathing made of black PVC effectively protects against damage and cable breakage. The rubberized bend protectors serve as a reliable kink protection. The USB connector and socket of the cable fit perfectly and provide a firm hold for the USB-A connection.
Thanks to the unique locking mechanism, the USB connection is permanently secured!
With the active USB-A extension cable, USB devices can also be connected to transfer data over longer distances - free of interference or data loss.
Thanks to the SuperSpeed specification, data rates of up to 5 Gbit/s can be achieved.
A power supply unit (not included) can be connected for devices with greater power requirements.
Up to 5 cables can be used in a daisy-chain - The last cable in the chain requires a power supply (not included).
- Type: USB-A extension cable, SuperSpeed
- Max. data transmission rate: 5 Gbit/s
- Connection 1: USB-A male
- Connection 2: USB-A female
- Compliant with USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) specifications
- Plug & Play
- BUS power supply - External power supply (5V1A - NOT included) can be connected
- Backwards compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Locking function for permanent connection stability